Raipur being Geographically Located almost at the centre of the Chhattisgarh state, was made its capital. District Raipur Extends from latitude 21° 23″ to longitude 81° 65″.
Area – District Raipur was divided into three parts in the year 1998 resulting in the formation of Mahasamund and Dhamtari districts. Similarly, in the year 2011, Raipur was again divided forming two new districts namely Gariaband and Balodabazar-Bhatapara. Raipur district includes Dharsiwa, Arang, Abhanpur and Tilda plains. Raipur district is situated at 244 to 409 meters above sea level.
- List of Selected Candidates for the post of Dresser Grade-01 & Dresser Grade-02(Direct Recruitment)
- Advertisement for SAGES Contractual recruitment
- Merit List and Unqualified Candidates List of post Dresser Grade1 & 2
- Tender notice for videography and photography of election works and activities
- Notice of claim objection for post of fourth class staff, list of eligible and ineligible candidates
- Departmental information under the provisions contained in section 4 of the Right to Information Act 2005
- Approved rate for Stationery and Computer Stationery (Year-2023-2024)