Raipur being Geographically Located almost at the centre of the Chhattisgarh state, was made its capital. District Raipur Extends from latitude 21° 23″ to longitude 81° 65″.
Area – District Raipur was divided into three parts in the year 1998 resulting in the formation of Mahasamund and Dhamtari districts. Similarly, in the year 2011, Raipur was again divided forming two new districts namely Gariaband and Balodabazar-Bhatapara. Raipur district includes Dharsiwa, Arang, Abhanpur and Tilda plains. Raipur district is situated at 244 to 409 meters above sea level.
Neighbouring Districts – District Raipur is surrounded by six neighboring districts viz Durg, Bemetara, Balodabazar-Bhatapara, Mahasamund, Raipur and Dhamtari.
- Revised list of shops allowed / closed during the lockdown period under Raipur Municipal Corporation area dated 22 -05 -2020
- // Order No. : 304 // Regarding cancellation of complete lockdown order on weekend
- // Order No. : 423 // Containment zone- New Rajendra Nagar
- // Order No. : 422 // Containment zone-Pragati Nagar, Gudiyari
- // Order No. : 424 // Containment zone-Ravanbhata, Birgaon
- // Order No. : 415 // Containment zone-Gelaram Nagar, Devpuri
- // Order No. : 414 // Containment zone-Housing Board Donde Khurd
- No post to display