Raipur being Geographically Located almost at the centre of the Chhattisgarh state, was made its capital. District Raipur Extends from latitude 21° 23″ to longitude 81° 65″.
Area – District Raipur was divided into three parts in the year 1998 resulting in the formation of Mahasamund and Dhamtari districts. Similarly, in the year 2011, Raipur was again divided forming two new districts namely Gariaband and Balodabazar-Bhatapara. Raipur district includes Dharsiwa, Arang, Abhanpur and Tilda plains. Raipur district is situated at 244 to 409 meters above sea level.
Neighbouring Districts – District Raipur is surrounded by six neighboring districts viz Durg, Bemetara, Balodabazar-Bhatapara, Mahasamund, Raipur and Dhamtari.
- Expression of Interest (EOI) for Selection of Training Partners (FY 2020-2021) under DPLC Raipur
- Walk-in-interview for Guest Trainer Recruitment
- Tender for auction of Collectorte Raipur Cycle Stand for financial year 2019-2020
- Gradation List of Assistant Grade-2/3/Steno Typist/4th class employee
- Candidate’s Expenditure-Raipur
- Candidate’s Nomination – Raipur
- Candidate’s Nomination – Tilda