Raipur being Geographically Located almost at the centre of the Chhattisgarh state, was made its capital. District Raipur Extends from latitude 21° 23″ to longitude 81° 65″.
Area – District Raipur was divided into three parts in the year 1998 resulting in the formation of Mahasamund and Dhamtari districts. Similarly, in the year 2011, Raipur was again divided forming two new districts namely Gariaband and Balodabazar-Bhatapara. Raipur district includes Dharsiwa, Arang, Abhanpur and Tilda plains. Raipur district is situated at 244 to 409 meters above sea level.
Neighbouring Districts – District Raipur is surrounded by six neighboring districts viz Durg, Bemetara, Balodabazar-Bhatapara, Mahasamund, Raipur and Dhamtari.
- Gradation List of Assistant Grade-2/Assistant Grade-3/Steno Typist and 4th Class employee
- Second open (bid) auction invitation notice for the sale of the mentioned materials
- List of hotels identified for paid quarantine after obtaining consent from hotels as per instructions of Chhattisgarh government
- Tender for sale of vehicles
- Order No.-484 Santoshi Nagar Khamtarai Containment Zone
- Order No.-483 Kabir Nagar Phase-II Containment Zone
- Order No.-481 Bazaar Chowk Mana Camp Containment Zone