Raipur being Geographically Located almost at the centre of the Chhattisgarh state, was made its capital. District Raipur Extends from latitude 21° 23″ to longitude 81° 65″.
Area – District Raipur was divided into three parts in the year 1998 resulting in the formation of Mahasamund and Dhamtari districts. Similarly, in the year 2011, Raipur was again divided forming two new districts namely Gariaband and Balodabazar-Bhatapara. Raipur district includes Dharsiwa, Arang, Abhanpur and Tilda plains. Raipur district is situated at 244 to 409 meters above sea level.
- Regarding Merit List, Selection & Waiting List of 19 Post under National Health Mission on Contractual basis
- List of Selected Candidates in 05 SAGES as per Merit List
- Result of the Recruitment of the Teachers & other staff of 05 SAGES of Raipur District & Merit List
- List of Investors who are getting money in ratio of amount after property seizing of Devyani Chit Fund Company
- Updated information- Regarding vacant Government land in Municipal areas ,Tahsil Raipur
- Information regarding vacant government land under Tehsil-Tilda
- Updated information regarding vacant Government Land in Municipal areas