Raipur being Geographically Located almost at the centre of the Chhattisgarh state, was made its capital. District Raipur Extends from latitude 21° 23″ to longitude 81° 65″.
Area – District Raipur was divided into three parts in the year 1998 resulting in the formation of Mahasamund and Dhamtari districts. Similarly, in the year 2011, Raipur was again divided forming two new districts namely Gariaband and Balodabazar-Bhatapara. Raipur district includes Dharsiwa, Arang, Abhanpur and Tilda plains. Raipur district is situated at 244 to 409 meters above sea level.
Neighbouring Districts – District Raipur is surrounded by six neighboring districts viz Durg, Bemetara, Balodabazar-Bhatapara, Mahasamund, Raipur and Dhamtari.
- Temporary recruitment of guest trainer through Walk-in-Interview on 30-09-2019
- Information Regarding Land Acquisition , Rehabilitation and Rearrangement (16/09/2019)
- Advertisement for opening the Open Shelter Home(Boys)
- Tender for Rubber Stamp
- Duty list of employees for collecting Objection claim regarding Electoral rolls of election 2019
- Appointment order of employees for helping AEROS in preparation of Electoral rolls of municipality-Kharora
- Appointment order of authorized Employee for helping AEROS in preparation of Electoral rolls of municipality-Tilda-Newra