Raipur being Geographically Located almost at the centre of the Chhattisgarh state, was made its capital. District Raipur Extends from latitude 21° 23″ to longitude 81° 65″.
Area – District Raipur was divided into three parts in the year 1998 resulting in the formation of Mahasamund and Dhamtari districts. Similarly, in the year 2011, Raipur was again divided forming two new districts namely Gariaband and Balodabazar-Bhatapara. Raipur district includes Dharsiwa, Arang, Abhanpur and Tilda plains. Raipur district is situated at 244 to 409 meters above sea level.
- Tender Correction letter – Tender for determining authorized suppliers for purchasing stationery, cartage, etc. for the use of government offices
- Final eligibility / non-eligibility list for Dava Apatti for the post of “Counselor” under Sankalp project
- Obsolete vehicle auction notice
- Advertisement for the post of Counsellor in District Skill Development Authority, Raipur
- Order No. : 406 Itwari bazaar-containment zone
- // Order No. : 347 // Rules and timing for opening shops
- Order No. : 281