Raipur being Geographically Located almost at the centre of the Chhattisgarh state, was made its capital. District Raipur Extends from latitude 21° 23″ to longitude 81° 65″.
Area – District Raipur was divided into three parts in the year 1998 resulting in the formation of Mahasamund and Dhamtari districts. Similarly, in the year 2011, Raipur was again divided forming two new districts namely Gariaband and Balodabazar-Bhatapara. Raipur district includes Dharsiwa, Arang, Abhanpur and Tilda plains. Raipur district is situated at 244 to 409 meters above sea level.
- Temporary recruitment under COVID-19 through SDRF for 3 month for the post of Dental Surgeon/Ayush Medical Officer
- Tender for sale of condemned vehicles
- Expression of interest -Empanelment of Training Partner for District Project Livelihood College Raipur, Under MMKVY/PMKVY scheme
- Press Release regarding Application for going to other states from Raipur district
- The list of officers appointed for taking necessary action after receiving applications from such persons under Raipur district who wants to go to other state from Raipur district
- District Survey Report