Raipur being Geographically Located almost at the centre of the Chhattisgarh state, was made its capital. District Raipur Extends from latitude 21° 23″ to longitude 81° 65″.
Area – District Raipur was divided into three parts in the year 1998 resulting in the formation of Mahasamund and Dhamtari districts. Similarly, in the year 2011, Raipur was again divided forming two new districts namely Gariaband and Balodabazar-Bhatapara. Raipur district includes Dharsiwa, Arang, Abhanpur and Tilda plains. Raipur district is situated at 244 to 409 meters above sea level.
- Expression of interest for selection of technical support agency under mahatma gandhi rural industrial park raipur
- Tender for tents and other arrangements in regional saras fair 2022
- Regarding inviting guest lecturers for various trades/subjects for the training session 2022-23 in various ITIs of Raipur (C.G.)
- Advertisement for the recruitment of Yoga Assistant on contract basis
- Information regarding suspension of observation work from date-01-12-2022 to date-15-12-2022 in Hindi Abhilekh Koshth, Raipur
- Information Regarding blacklisting of following firms 1) J.V. Sales 2)Akansha Traders
- Updated information- Regarding vacant Government land in Municipal areas ,Tahsil Raipur