Raipur being Geographically Located almost at the centre of the Chhattisgarh state, was made its capital. District Raipur Extends from latitude 21° 23″ to longitude 81° 65″.
Area – District Raipur was divided into three parts in the year 1998 resulting in the formation of Mahasamund and Dhamtari districts. Similarly, in the year 2011, Raipur was again divided forming two new districts namely Gariaband and Balodabazar-Bhatapara. Raipur district includes Dharsiwa, Arang, Abhanpur and Tilda plains. Raipur district is situated at 244 to 409 meters above sea level.
- change of date of opening of sand auction dated 24/01/2023
- General information of construction – Village Baktara to Nakta road under Bhimi Purchase Policy 2016 with mutual consent , Land of village-Baktara
- Message from Hon’ble Chief Election Commissioner of India on the eve of 13th National Voters’ Day 25th January 2023
- notice of receipt of application form and opening of envelope for sand mining (reverse auction)
- SAGES Raipur Contractual Recruitment – List of candidates eligible to appear in the examination
- Notice of Auction of Government Vacant Land
- Notice of receipt of application form and opening of envelope for sand mining lease allotment tender