Raipur being Geographically Located almost at the centre of the Chhattisgarh state, was made its capital. District Raipur Extends from latitude 21° 23″ to longitude 81° 65″.
Area – District Raipur was divided into three parts in the year 1998 resulting in the formation of Mahasamund and Dhamtari districts. Similarly, in the year 2011, Raipur was again divided forming two new districts namely Gariaband and Balodabazar-Bhatapara. Raipur district includes Dharsiwa, Arang, Abhanpur and Tilda plains. Raipur district is situated at 244 to 409 meters above sea level.
- Public Notice – S.No./499 /ka/bhu.a./2021 (Office Of The Project Manager (ADB Project) for road widening in village Rakhi)
- Tender for buying hospital equipment and Ambulance under RURBAN mission
- Information related to the administration of encroached Nazul land under Raipur district
- Information related to the vacant nazul land under Raipur district
- Approved market price for computer and stationery items for stationery tender year 2021-2022
- District Survey Report