Raipur being Geographically Located almost at the centre of the Chhattisgarh state, was made its capital. District Raipur Extends from latitude 21° 23″ to longitude 81° 65″.
Area – District Raipur was divided into three parts in the year 1998 resulting in the formation of Mahasamund and Dhamtari districts. Similarly, in the year 2011, Raipur was again divided forming two new districts namely Gariaband and Balodabazar-Bhatapara. Raipur district includes Dharsiwa, Arang, Abhanpur and Tilda plains. Raipur district is situated at 244 to 409 meters above sea level.
Neighbouring Districts – District Raipur is surrounded by six neighboring districts viz Durg, Bemetara, Balodabazar-Bhatapara, Mahasamund, Raipur and Dhamtari.
- Information about appointment for the post of servant (contract) in the Office of Collector (Mining Section) District Raipur
- Information of written/skill Test and List of Eligible Candidates of O.T. Technician , Audiologist, Lab Technician and Dental Assistant under N.M.H Programme of CMHO Office Raipur
- Direct Recruitment on vacant Post of Class 3 and Class 4 at the office of divisional Commissioner Raipur
- Information of written / skill test of various post under N.H.M. of CMHO office, Raipur
- Information Regarding Change in Polling Station Location
- Information Regarding final Merit List of Technical Asst. (PMAY-G) Zilla Panchayat Raipur
Assembly Election 2018
- No post to display