Raipur being Geographically Located almost at the centre of the Chhattisgarh state, was made its capital. District Raipur Extends from latitude 21° 23″ to longitude 81° 65″.
Area – District Raipur was divided into three parts in the year 1998 resulting in the formation of Mahasamund and Dhamtari districts. Similarly, in the year 2011, Raipur was again divided forming two new districts namely Gariaband and Balodabazar-Bhatapara. Raipur district includes Dharsiwa, Arang, Abhanpur and Tilda plains. Raipur district is situated at 244 to 409 meters above sea level.
- Land Acquisition, Rehabilation and Resettlement Act 2013, Sec. 21(1) notification for Chatauna-Darba-Kutesar-Badgaon-Kunda-Nara-Lakhauli Road Expansion
- Walk in Interview for COVID-19 temporary post in 2022 sanctioned under Bhartiya Red Cross Society, Raipur
- Approved list for claim objection under the scheme of ownership of Gol Bazar businessmen
- Tender notice for purchase of Garment making Equipment’s and Tools
- COVID-19 Vaccination Plan for children in the age group of 15 to 18 years
- Oil extracting unit for Lemon Grass Machine Supply and installation tender
- List of persons who are not having complete address or mobile number to get COVID-19 Anugrah Rashi