Raipur being Geographically Located almost at the centre of the Chhattisgarh state, was made its capital. District Raipur Extends from latitude 21° 23″ to longitude 81° 65″.
Area – District Raipur was divided into three parts in the year 1998 resulting in the formation of Mahasamund and Dhamtari districts. Similarly, in the year 2011, Raipur was again divided forming two new districts namely Gariaband and Balodabazar-Bhatapara. Raipur district includes Dharsiwa, Arang, Abhanpur and Tilda plains. Raipur district is situated at 244 to 409 meters above sea level.
- General information under Land Purchase Policy 2016 by mutual consent, construction of village Arang-Khamtrai-Amethi road, land of village Khamtrai
- Tender for providing food items
- Regarding Merit List, Selection List & Waiting List and counselling Notice of 03 post after interview under NHM on contractual basis
- Information Regarding blacklisting of following firms 1) J.V. Sales 2)Akansha Traders
- Advertisement for contractual appointment on approved vacant post under DMF Raipur
- Updated information- Regarding vacant Government land in Municipal areas ,Tahsil Raipur
- Updated information regarding vacant Government Land in Municipal areas